BD4 Community Trust is the Umbrella organisation for 2 project’s, BD4 Family and GEMS.
BD4 Family is our family outreach project, providing various activities through term time, to engage and support families to play and interact together positively. We have groups to attend from pregnancy, all the way up to secondary school. These include; Parent & Toddler sessions, Baby Massage classes, First Friends, Culture Comforts, Tots Nursery Prep, Primetime and a coffee morning for parents. We also deliver 3 evidence-based parenting programmes, twice in the academic year, these are; The Family Links Nurturing Programme and Talking Teens, and The Henry programme.
GEMS is our senior outreach project and provides activities through the week for the over
55’s. We have a coffee morning at The Lodge Café in Bowling Park, an Asda bus-run, and a Thursday Day-centre with various activities, such as; gentle exercise, indoor bowls, nail painting and a yummy 2 course lunch.
We also have 2 Activity Leads at BD4 Community Trust, who do regular home visits, outreach and one to one support where needed.
All our groups are fun, welcoming and provide a safe and stimulating environment for our families and older people, to thrive and enjoy the best from life.
– Protection for staff, volunteers + strength to keep going and growing in God’s vision for us.
– Funding to enable the groups to be sustainable and grow.
– Long term funding toward wages for staff and sessional workers.
– To continue to show God’s love and care to those we work with and support.
– To see God’s will at work in the lives of those we are in relationship with.
– To see God’s love moving within the lives of families and individuals, and the positive impact that will have on their lives.